Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Never watch, like that Castle: Inverness (UK)



Castle Attraction(UK)

I went to Scotland for spending few day with Castle area which was so excellent and located in Ness river side area. First day I spent to there with excellent ways of city, ate real delicious dinner and all of that.
I felt it city is not tourist centric nevertheless it was neat and clean. In the center of the town over the hill the Castle is situated inside for Ness river. It may be a modern castle according to my knowledge and used for district court.
During there exploring reached on top of the Hill for overlooking in downtown area amazing places. In addition, I watched sunset and in evening time over the Hill and experience was so cool for us.

I went back to cheap hotels in Inverness uk for sleep. Next day hired a bike from nearest convenience store. And went to Urghadt Castle on Loch Ness. It was 50 miles round trip in Ness river. On the Bank side area I explored through bike.
It was such crazy time when going to Loch area for biking. The road was not good because it was not make proper way. Our bike was good for us because it was not too big for us on these bad road.
When reached on peak them watched the wondering of the city. On mountain, the flora was excellent for us. Weather was us with. Late evening reached to hotel room.

No comments:

Post a Comment